Feel like you need to do something but not sure what? Want to carry on learning and improving yourself to give yourself the best chance possible in the world of work?
Join a small group of people at Barclays in town, for a FREE face-to-face session that could improve your confidence and job/apprenticeship applications.
They are open to anyone aged 19+ and run on a Monday from 10am-12noon in Barclays in the City Centre.
Each week has a different focus and you can sign up for as many as you like:
· Monday 22 November: Understanding Mindset and Motivation
· Monday 29 November: Managing Your Time and First Days at Work
· Monday 6 December: Problem Solving
They'll cover (amongst other things):
- Identify the qualities that you already have
- Recognise what motivates and demotivates you in a work situation - Identify the importance of first impressions - Know how to manage and plan your own time - The importance of punctuality, reliability, and the need for preparation - Identifying solutions to problems
Click through the links above to sign up! You can choose one or all three. Give yourself a head start.