Citizens Advice believes everyone deserves access to independent, free advice, to help them deal with life’s problems and challenges. You can help them do that!
Volunteers are at heart of how Citizens Advice deliver their service, whether it's:
· helping people online, over the phone, or in person
· raising funds
· researching and campaigning for policy change
· helping witnesses in court in our Witness Service
· helping the service to run smoothly in our admin and customer service roles
· as a trustee
They are currently recruiting for the following volunteer roles here in Plymouth;
· Customer Service Volunteers
· Research & Campaigns Volunteers
· Volunteer Gateway Assessor
Full training will be provided in their city centre offices every Wednesday for 6-10 weeks, starting on Wednesday 10 May 2023.
Following the training, volunteer days and hours are agreed in line with individual availability and preference, and volunteers are asked if they can join for at least 8 hours each week.