Funded training available for Heath & Social Care businesses in the Heart of the South West
Through the Skills Support for the Workforce programme (SSW) small & medium-sized health & social care businesses in Devon can access funded training to:
· Upskill current employees who have taken on extra responsibilities or those ready for the next step up to boost morale and retain staff
· Prepare employees on furlough that are returning to work and need to update their skills
· Support new recruits that have joined the sector and need to be brought up to speed on the latest practices.
There is a range of training on offer programme from short 1-day courses to longer programmes including:
· Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
· Mental Health Awareness
· Infection Control
· Principles of Dementia
· Team Leading & Management
We will work with you to identify your business’ training needs to support your business goals.
The SSW programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) so a wide range of training can be accessed at no cost to your business.
Get in touch with Kirsty Mottram, Partnership Coordinator today: