Shared Apprenticeships are a Social Enterprise who support local apprentices within the construction industry. Covering the South West, Shared Apprenticeships are helping to address the future skills shortage in the industry, with the majority of their apprentices being between the ages of 16-25.
Working closely with schools and colleges, they are able to raise both awareness and aspirations for local construction apprenticeship opportunities.
What can you expect?
· The opportunity to build a great cv
· A placement with a company in the construction industry and the wider built environment
· Apprenticeships in a variety of roles including data and office roles, Assistant Site manager roles and trade roles
· You will be studying and working for an organisation that provide environmental benefits.
· For apprentices that do well at interview, you will be added to a talent pool, where Shared Apprenticeships will actively look for a contractor for you to work with
· Support from day one where Shared Apprenticeships will help with arranging college, health and safety training, obtaining your CSCS card, being site ready and providing PPE.
What are you waiting for? This is a great starting point for your career in construction! A brilliant way to see what the industry has to offer. Why not earn while you learn?
To learn more about Shared Apprenticeships, please click here
To view the large variety of roles available, please click here