The start of the year is a perfect time to make those all important changes to your life and have a fresh start!
Looking for some inspiration? The Argyle Community Trust are holding a taster day to showcase their Traineeship Programme.
Argyle Community Trust uses the prestige of football and the reach of the club to inspire, engage and help people of all ages, achieve their full potential.
Through their association with Plymouth Argyle, they have access to a range of workshops and practical sessions, providing a unique and engaging learning experience.
The programme is designed to help aid and find your passions in life, and bridge the gap between education and employment.
During the programme in Devon and Cornwall, they will be offering three career focuses:
· The Business of Football
· Health and Social Care
· Teaching Assistant
By taking part, you will receive all kinds of benefits! Your CV will be boosted and you will feel confident to take your next steps into education or work. You will receive:
· A nationally recognised qualification
· Mental health and wellbeing workshops
· Help with CV writing, job seeking, interview techniques and application support tailored to your needs
· Work experience opportunities with a wide range of options to choose from within the Trust and the Club
· Real job opportunities matched to your skills and experience
· One to one support
· Guaranteed employment opportunities with key partners.
The Taster Day will give an overview of what you can expect to gain from the programme itself, and a chance to discuss things in more detail.
When: 19 January 2023
Where: Green Taverners, Home Park
Time: 10am start
Check out the poster below for further details and scan the barcode. If you would like further information on The Argyle Community Trust, click here