POP (Plymouth Octopus Project) supports and leads real, purposeful and lasting change in Plymouth. The team's purpose is to build strong grassroots organisations, charities and social enterprises by supporting them to work together and take a lead role in creating change.
The POP team have lots of events happening this January and into February that they would love you to attend: • 17 January: POP Outreach & Drop-in (Ernesettle / Honicknowle and West Park) at St Aidan's Church
• 17 January: Opening Doors: Finding Solutions to Social Isolation & Loneliness at Plymouth Argyle F.C.
• 18 January: Age UK Plymouth Wellbeing Hub workshop
• 24 January: Plymouth Community Sports Network meeting
• 24 January: Plymouth Children & Young People Network meeting
• 25 January: The Village Hub Money & Advice Market
• 26 January: Managing & Promoting Your Events with Eventbrite (free workshop)
• 27 January: Scratch Night at Oxford House Creative Hub
• 27 January: The Grand BAME Business Gala
• 30 January: PDREC Refugee Awareness Training
• 6 February: POP Connections "Neighbourhoods" networking event
• 7 February: Finding & Refining the Words – Writing a Successful Funding Application (free workshop)
• 9 & 16 February: Online Community Researcher training
You can find out more about these events at https://www.plymouthoctopus.org/events/